· This award is offered to deserving graduates of Lind, Ritzville, and Washtucna High School who has a minimum high school GPA of 2.5
· This award is in the amount of $600.00
· The award of $600.00 will be issued to the scholarship award recipient at the beginning of the second quarter or semester to further his/her education at any Junior College, University, or Vocational/Technical School.
· The applicant must have earned a 2.00 GPA for at least 12 credit hours in the first semester of the quarter of college.
· The applicant shall submit a letter detailing why the applicant should be awarded this scholarship and a brief summary of school and community activities.
· A transcript of the last seven semesters of high school course work must be included with the application.
· The winner of the scholarship will be chosen by a committee consisting of the high school principal, counselor, superintendent, and a board member of Consolidated Grange Supply.
· Decisions will be based as follows: Need, Character, scholastic, and Leadership Qualities.
· Application is due to high school principal no later than May 1st
· The scholarship winner and alternate will be announced at graduation ceremonies for the respective ceremonies for the respective high schools
· Contact Consolidated Grange Supply C-Op for questions concerning the application process.
Consolidated Grange Supply Co-Op
219 W. Main
Ritzville, Wa 99169
Janice M. Scott Memorial Scholarship Fund
Attn. Abraham Scott
P.O. Box 1023
Springfield, Virginia 22151
Big Bend Cooperative Scholarship Program Applications are due Feb 2, 2015 at 4:30 p.m
P.O. Box 348
Ritzville, Washington 99169
Washington State Scholarship Foundation
P.O. Box 53306
Bellevue, Washington 98015
Grange Insurance Association
P.O. Box 21089
Seattle, Washington 98111
Adams County Farm Bureau
This program has been developed specifically for high school seniors, graduating in 2015, within eastern Washington, north central Idaho and northeastern Oregon, who will be entering college in an agricultural field of study. The company offers up to three individual $1,000 scholarships upon the completion of enrollment in either academic or vocational college. Scholarship applications and essays will be reviewed by a group of individuals representing our agricultural industry, academics, and FFA programs. Application and information at:
Questions? Contact us at 509.397.4355 or
The David L. & Frances G. Ray Scholarship is available to graduating seniors or graduates from Waschtucna (and Ritzville, Lind, Lacrosse, or home-schooled students in these areas). Applicants must have a 3.0 or higher and show good citizenry. Please direct any and all eligible students to the following link for more information and access to the application: http://inwcf.org/receive/apply-for-scholarships/16-recieve/scholarships2/54-the-david-l-a-frances-g-ray-scholarship-
Program Associate | Inland Northwest Community Foundation
421 West Riverside Avenue, Suite 606
Spokane, WA 99201-0405
509-624-2606 / 888-267-5606 - toll free
Ritzville Warehouse Foundation
Washington State School Retirees Association (WSSRA).
WSSRA scholarship application is not being mailed this year. Instead the form is
available on the WSSRA web page at www.wssra.org with instructions to access the form.
The form is interactive and students may either submit the form on line along with all of the required support documents directly to me by entering the schools zip code as directed. If students choose, they may print the form and snail mail the packet to email@example.com.
CCS Foundation Scholarships:
Please note you will be creating an online account and may need to provide some documents electronically. It may take some time to collect the necessary application materials - procrastination is the enemy!
Deadline: March 15, 2015
Washington State Grange
Contact: Codi Titus
Washtucna-Benge Communities’ Scholarship Trust
Contact Washtucna School for more information
WASHTUCNA HIGH SCHOOL
Recipient will be announced at the Alumni Banquet
Scholarship Application Clearing House