ScholarshipsConsolidated Grange Supply Scholarship
· This award is offered to deserving graduates of Lind, Ritzville, and Washtucna High School who has a minimum high school GPA of 2.5
· This award is in the amount of $600.00
· The award of $600.00 will be issued to the scholarship award recipient at the beginning of the second quarter or semester to further his/her education at any Junior College, University, or Vocational/Technical School.
· The applicant must have earned a 2.00 GPA for at least 12 credit hours in the first semester of the quarter of college.
· The applicant shall submit a letter detailing why the applicant should be awarded this scholarship and a brief summary of school and community activities.
· A transcript of the last seven semesters of high school course work must be included with the application.
· The winner of the scholarship will be chosen by a committee consisting of the high school principal, counselor, superintendent, and a board member of Consolidated Grange Supply.
· Decisions will be based as follows: Need, Character, scholastic, and Leadership Qualities.
· Application is due to high school principal no later than May 1st
· The scholarship winner and alternate will be announced at graduation ceremonies for the respective ceremonies for the respective high schools
· Contact Consolidated Grange Supply C-Op for questions concerning the application process.
Consolidated Grange Supply Co-Op
219 W. Main
Ritzville, Wa 99169
Janice M. Scott Memorial Scholarship Fund
Attn. Abraham Scott
P.O. Box 1023
Springfield, Virginia 22151
Big Bend Cooperative Scholarship Program Applications are due Feb 2, 2015 at 4:30 p.m
P.O. Box 348
Ritzville, Washington 99169
Washington State Scholarship Foundation
P.O. Box 53306
Bellevue, Washington 98015
Grange Insurance Association
www.grange.com800-247-2643 ext. 2200
P.O. Box 21089
Seattle, Washington 98111
Adams County Farm Bureau
This program has been developed specifically for high school seniors, graduating in 2015, within eastern Washington, north central Idaho and northeastern Oregon, who will be entering college in an agricultural field of study. The company offers up to three individual $1,000 scholarships upon the completion of enrollment in either academic or vocational college. Scholarship applications and essays will be reviewed by a group of individuals representing our agricultural industry, academics, and FFA programs. Application and information at:
Questions? Contact us at 509.397.4355 or
The David L. & Frances G. Ray Scholarship is available to graduating seniors or graduates from Waschtucna (and Ritzville, Lind, Lacrosse, or home-schooled students in these areas). Applicants must have a 3.0 or higher and show good citizenry. Please direct any and all eligible students to the following link for more information and access to the application: http://inwcf.org/receive/apply-for-scholarships/16-recieve/scholarships2/54-the-david-l-a-frances-g-ray-scholarship-
Program Associate | Inland Northwest Community Foundation
421 West Riverside Avenue, Suite 606
Spokane, WA 99201-0405
509-624-2606 / 888-267-5606 - toll freeThis is a scholarship for low and middle income students who are interestedin pursuing degrees in STEM or the Health Care fields. This group hashundreds of thousands of dollars to give away. Last year their applicantpool was very low, so they are looking to at least double it.
Ritzville Warehouse Foundation
Washington State School Retirees Association (WSSRA).
WSSRA scholarship application is not being mailed this year. Instead the form is
available on the WSSRA web page at www.wssra.org with instructions to access the form.
The form is interactive and students may either submit the form on line along with all of the required support documents directly to me by entering the schools zip code as directed. If students choose, they may print the form and snail mail the packet to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCS Foundation Scholarships:One application for numerous scholarships for students enrolled or planning on enrolling at Community Colleges of Spokane (SCC, SFCC) for the upcoming academic year and have a 2.0 GPA or higher. Additional documents are required along with the online application which you can find at
Please note you will be creating an online account and may need to provide some documents electronically. It may take some time to collect the necessary application materials - procrastination is the enemy!
Deadline: March 15, 2015
Washington State Grange
Contact: Codi Titus
Washtucna-Benge Communities’ Scholarship Trust
Contact Washtucna School for more information509-646-3211 ext. 121
WASHTUCNA HIGH SCHOOLALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP
Career AmbitionExtra-curricular activitiesCommunity serviceAttempt to earn money for further education
- Must be eligible for graduation from Washtucna High School.
- Applicant must submit transcript.
- Applicant must have attended Washtucna High School for final two semesters.
- Applicant shall submit 200 words or less
- Scholarship will be paid at the beginning of the second semester of the school year following the award.
- Applicant must have a 2.25 GPA with 12 credit hours for first quarter/semester of community college/university or passing (if un-graded) and full-time enrollment in a vocational technical program.
- Application deadline is May 1, 2014.
- Mail completed application to: Washtucna Alumni Assoc., PO Box 474, Washtucna, WA 99371
Recipient will be announced at the Alumni Banquet
Scholarship Application Clearing House